Soul Sense Series #1: Alignment & Wholeness of BEING
This week we are layering the senses of alignment and wholeness/ completeness. I also introduce TRUST vs. KNOWING. There's a few more senses thrown in as well as we start diving into the SENSE of SELF. We will cover in future videos ways of perceiving reality externally and my favorite, creation senses.
Enjoy and share if you feel inclined to or shoot me a note. More of this, less of that, or any requests. Please share you experiences in the comments if you choose. I'm posting early because Master D and Magi I will be here for the weekend. So excited.
If you would like to see the rest of the videos, join us on www.patreon.com/laurenhutton. $1/month is the only energetic exchange required.
More than anything, Enjoy BEING you in all your radical GRANDNESS!
Lauren & Sar'h
Hey friends, I'm run ragged but made this video anyway. Many of you may not know I was a professional advocate/ activist and legislative staffer for many years before teaching people how to own their mastery/ find their soul voice within. It's not my thing anymore, but here's what I wish I had known when I was in it. Hope it helps some of you.
1. Take action if you feel called to do so WITH AWARENESS OF YOUR ENERGY. The energy behind the message is just as important as the words.
2. HONOR everyone around you for where they are in their soul journey. Not everyone is going to be on the activism path and that's okay.
3. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. Many people, my past self included, risk their health when fighting the good fight. Feeling afraid and overwhelmed? Ask yourself 'is this mine? is it really mine? or does it belong to someone or something else?' and act accordingly.
4. TAKE BREAKS - Take some time to opt out of mass consciousness. It will be there when you get back.
5. EXPAND INTO THE BIGGER PICTURE. What's going on at the 10,000-foot view from above? Old things coming up to be released? A balance of masculine and feminine? A moving beyond masculine and feminine? Go inside and ask your soul, hey what's all this unrest really about? I bet you are surprised at the answer.
Much love! I honor YOU on your, unique soul journey.